[-21-]™
Rmb to check [-21-]™Forum updates and information**

Lastly, enjoy ur visit~~
[-21-]™
Rmb to check [-21-]™Forum updates and information**

Lastly, enjoy ur visit~~
[-21-]™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[-21-]™

All about [-21-]™ and members.=)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Vote for the most dangerous sports !!

Go down 
5 posters

Which is the most dangerous?
Soccer
Vote for the most dangerous sports !! I_vote_lcap0%Vote for the most dangerous sports !! I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Basketball
Vote for the most dangerous sports !! I_vote_lcap33%Vote for the most dangerous sports !! I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 2 ]
Swimming
Vote for the most dangerous sports !! I_vote_lcap17%Vote for the most dangerous sports !! I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
Surfing
Vote for the most dangerous sports !! I_vote_lcap0%Vote for the most dangerous sports !! I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Rugby
 0% [ 0 ]
Shooting
Vote for the most dangerous sports !! I_vote_lcap50%Vote for the most dangerous sports !! I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 3 ]
Cycling
 0% [ 0 ]
Jogging
 0% [ 0 ]
Badminton
 0% [ 0 ]
Tennis
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6

AuthorMessage
Exgearz
₯₯₯. Assasin
₯₯₯. Assasin
Exgearz

Vote for the most dangerous sports !! Empty
PostSubject: Vote for the most dangerous sports !!   Vote for the most dangerous sports !! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 12:01 am

Among all sorts of sports, which 1 do u think is the most dagerous one !! and best to stay away silent im jz kidding sunny
Back to top Go down
Exgearz
₯₯₯. Assasin
₯₯₯. Assasin
Exgearz

PostSubject: Re: Vote for the most dangerous sports !!   Vote for the most dangerous sports !! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 12:04 am

I personally think that Basketball would be the most dangerous sport besides rugby, because Rugby is covered with their jerseys while basketball jerseys are made to be light and smooth, but the playing could be very rough, as the court for the game is small and that players would be constantly jumping and running around, rising to tendancy of knocking down each oter or hitting each other by elbow.

This is just my persona comment, no offence Surprised
Back to top Go down
benkhor1
ll. Grunt
ll. Grunt

PostSubject: Re: Vote for the most dangerous sports !!   Vote for the most dangerous sports !! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 12:28 am

basically i think shooting is THE MOST DANGEROUS SPORT

BIG QUESTION IS HOW COME?
shooting is a dangerous sport without proper guidance n proper ground rules any beginner might shoot someone right in the face next thing u know u will be in tan tock seng hospital ICU( intensive care unit) thn u will have to live with tt f***king scare for the rest of your life
Back to top Go down
LIYoongZ
lllll. Shaman
lllll. Shaman
LIYoongZ

PostSubject: Re: Vote for the most dangerous sports !!   Vote for the most dangerous sports !! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 12:31 am

i think swimming is dangerous bcoz when u sprain ur leg u hav no escape from it Neutral
Back to top Go down
Exgearz
₯₯₯. Assasin
₯₯₯. Assasin
Exgearz

PostSubject: Re: Vote for the most dangerous sports !!   Vote for the most dangerous sports !! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 6:52 am

benkhor1 wrote:
basically i think shooting is THE MOST DANGEROUS SPORT

BIG QUESTION IS HOW COME?
shooting is a dangerous sport without proper guidance n proper ground rules any beginner might shoot someone right in the face next thing u know u will be in tan tock seng hospital ICU( intensive care unit) thn u will have to live with tt f***king scare for the rest of your life

hmm ...interesting lol! maybe thats why they dividedth shooting ground into several spots ? and they are timing for you to reload and reshoot rite ? silent
Back to top Go down
Exgearz
₯₯₯. Assasin
₯₯₯. Assasin
Exgearz

PostSubject: Re: Vote for the most dangerous sports !!   Vote for the most dangerous sports !! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 6:53 am

LIYoongZ wrote:
i think swimming is dangerous bcoz when u sprain ur leg u hav no escape from it Neutral

Hmm lifeguard is not trained to be fake .....LOL lol! study kay la... ya its quite dangeroues especially wen u experience musle cramps.
Back to top Go down
ZzCyclozZ
*. Wind Rider
*. Wind Rider
ZzCyclozZ

PostSubject: Re: Vote for the most dangerous sports !!   Vote for the most dangerous sports !! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 5:55 pm

no baseball here ?

baseball is so dangerous... lik 2day morning during pe... LiLi kena the bat into the face by ken...
Back to top Go down
Exgearz
₯₯₯. Assasin
₯₯₯. Assasin
Exgearz

PostSubject: Re: Vote for the most dangerous sports !!   Vote for the most dangerous sports !! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 6:47 pm

ZzCyclozZ wrote:
no baseball here ?

baseball is so dangerous... lik 2day morning during pe... LiLi kena the bat into the face by ken...

HOLY mary mother of God. haha... later ken see den he not happy silent yeah baseball is not added due to option constrain, i DO agree its dangerous. btw just choose 1 cheers
Back to top Go down
Chinpang
***. Spirit Walker
***. Spirit Walker
Chinpang

PostSubject: Re: Vote for the most dangerous sports !!   Vote for the most dangerous sports !! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 8:56 pm

shooting is most dangerous coz if accidentally kena shot.. den GG le affraid
Back to top Go down
http://-21-clan.forumotion.net
Exgearz
₯₯₯. Assasin
₯₯₯. Assasin
Exgearz

PostSubject: Re: Vote for the most dangerous sports !!   Vote for the most dangerous sports !! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 12:28 am

Pangyz wrote:
shooting is most dangerous coz if accidentally kena shot.. den GG le affraid

hmm..interesting..same tots as ben, but again, u mus have a certain standard to enter wat. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vote for the most dangerous sports !!   Vote for the most dangerous sports !! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vote for the most dangerous sports !!
Page 1 of 1