[-21-]™
Rmb to check [-21-]™Forum updates and information**

Lastly, enjoy ur visit~~
[-21-]™
Rmb to check [-21-]™Forum updates and information**

Lastly, enjoy ur visit~~
[-21-]™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[-21-]™

All about [-21-]™ and members.=)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Vote for the best stunners among stunners, WHY

Go down 
+3
Chinpang
ZzCyclozZ
Exgearz
7 posters

Which one is best in a High Level team game ?
Earth Shaker
Vote for the best stunners among stunners, WHY I_vote_lcap63%Vote for the best stunners among stunners, WHY I_vote_rcap
 63% [ 5 ]
Nerubian Assasin
Vote for the best stunners among stunners, WHY I_vote_lcap0%Vote for the best stunners among stunners, WHY I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Mirana Nightshade
Vote for the best stunners among stunners, WHY I_vote_lcap13%Vote for the best stunners among stunners, WHY I_vote_rcap
 13% [ 1 ]
Skeleton King
Vote for the best stunners among stunners, WHY I_vote_lcap0%Vote for the best stunners among stunners, WHY I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Sand King
Vote for the best stunners among stunners, WHY I_vote_lcap13%Vote for the best stunners among stunners, WHY I_vote_rcap
 13% [ 1 ]
Tide Hunter
 13% [ 1 ]
Sven
 0% [ 0 ]
Dragon kight
 0% [ 0 ]
Alchemist
 0% [ 0 ]
Lina Inverse
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 8

AuthorMessage
Exgearz
₯₯₯. Assasin
₯₯₯. Assasin
Exgearz

Vote for the best stunners among stunners, WHY Empty
PostSubject: Vote for the best stunners among stunners, WHY   Vote for the best stunners among stunners, WHY Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 6:47 pm

Among 10 stunnes :

-Earth Shaker
-Nerubian Assasin
-Mirana Nightshade
-Skeleton King
-Sand King
-Tide Hunter
-Sven
-Dragon Knight
-Alchemist
-Lina Inverse

Which one is best in a High Level team game ? WHY?

Last edited by Exgearz on Tue Aug 05, 2008 5:50 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Exgearz
₯₯₯. Assasin
₯₯₯. Assasin
Exgearz

PostSubject: Re: Vote for the best stunners among stunners, WHY   Vote for the best stunners among stunners, WHY Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 6:48 pm

I personally prefer Sand Kings stun as it is a very good escape skill too. Sank King can also initiate a lot of stuns in the teamgame allowing it to instantly cast his ulti, resulting a massive kill. THATS for me . sunny
Back to top Go down
ZzCyclozZ
*. Wind Rider
*. Wind Rider
ZzCyclozZ

PostSubject: Re: Vote for the best stunners among stunners, WHY   Vote for the best stunners among stunners, WHY Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 8:48 pm

I personally prefer earthshaker because in late game the hero wif refresher orb + blink dagger can wipe the whole team out in 1 whole combo... need loads of mana tho
Back to top Go down
Chinpang
***. Spirit Walker
***. Spirit Walker
Chinpang

PostSubject: Re: Vote for the best stunners among stunners, WHY   Vote for the best stunners among stunners, WHY Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 8:55 pm

Althought earthshaker is good stunner but snk is quit good too as the cooldown for burrow strike is very fast..
Back to top Go down
http://-21-clan.forumotion.net
ZzCyclozZ
*. Wind Rider
*. Wind Rider
ZzCyclozZ

PostSubject: Re: Vote for the best stunners among stunners, WHY   Vote for the best stunners among stunners, WHY Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 9:18 pm

ya sk is considered better choice for dmg n spell cd but it has low mana pool (lol lik im explaining stuffs in wow) whereas es has long cooldown spells but its combo can constant stun... bt if theres misfortune in the process whereby the heroes are still standing after the combo the es is just the meat up for grab...

Cheerz lol!
Back to top Go down
Exgearz
₯₯₯. Assasin
₯₯₯. Assasin
Exgearz

PostSubject: Re: Vote for the best stunners among stunners, WHY   Vote for the best stunners among stunners, WHY Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 9:48 pm

ZzCyclozZ wrote:
ya sk is considered better choice for dmg n spell cd but it has low mana pool (lol lik im explaining stuffs in wow) whereas es has long cooldown spells but its combo can constant stun... bt if theres misfortune in the process whereby the heroes are still standing after the combo the es is just the meat up for grab...

Hmm...True true, agree with wat you say. thanks for supporting cheers
Back to top Go down
Luckyping
lll. Troll berserkers
lll. Troll berserkers
Luckyping

PostSubject: Re: Vote for the best stunners among stunners, WHY   Vote for the best stunners among stunners, WHY Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 10:11 pm

I prefer tiny to be high level

But u nvr put the choice, so I maybe choose ES

Coz, his echo can be damned hurt!!!
Back to top Go down
Exgearz
₯₯₯. Assasin
₯₯₯. Assasin
Exgearz

PostSubject: Re: Vote for the best stunners among stunners, WHY   Vote for the best stunners among stunners, WHY Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 10:12 pm

Luckyping wrote:
I prefer tiny to be high level

But u nvr put the choice, so I maybe choose ES

Coz, his echo can be damned hurt!!!

Yea.. like PETER says, he explain it all. pig
Back to top Go down
LIYoongZ
lllll. Shaman
lllll. Shaman
LIYoongZ

PostSubject: Re: Vote for the best stunners among stunners, WHY   Vote for the best stunners among stunners, WHY Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 12:39 am

i think mirana has the best stun in dota coz she has the longest stun in DotA although it needs some skil to master it What a Face
Back to top Go down
Exgearz
₯₯₯. Assasin
₯₯₯. Assasin
Exgearz

PostSubject: Re: Vote for the best stunners among stunners, WHY   Vote for the best stunners among stunners, WHY Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 6:53 pm

LIYoongZ wrote:
i think mirana has the best stun in dota coz she has the longest stun in DotA although it needs some skil to master it What a Face

Hmm part of it are true. but her stun is indiidual stun, and it needs to be tagged with other AoE stunner heroes to perfectly take a kill. Thanks for supporting cheers
Back to top Go down
Chinpang
***. Spirit Walker
***. Spirit Walker
Chinpang

PostSubject: Re: Vote for the best stunners among stunners, WHY   Vote for the best stunners among stunners, WHY Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 10:03 pm

i also think so... some heroes are good for 1 hero stun but some AOE.. both also got their own advantages ^^
Back to top Go down
Exgearz
₯₯₯. Assasin
₯₯₯. Assasin
Exgearz

PostSubject: Re: Vote for the best stunners among stunners, WHY   Vote for the best stunners among stunners, WHY Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 11:43 pm

Luckyping wrote:
I think all stunners have their each benefits for the team or individual

THIS IS A SPAM POST. EITHER LIST OUT THE BENEFITS AND CON, OR EXPRESS COMMENTS ON THE POLL HEROES.

POST DELETED.
Back to top Go down
Exgearz
₯₯₯. Assasin
₯₯₯. Assasin
Exgearz

PostSubject: Re: Vote for the best stunners among stunners, WHY   Vote for the best stunners among stunners, WHY Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 11:44 pm

Pangyz wrote:
i also think so... some heroes are good for 1 hero stun but some AOE.. both also got their own advantages ^^

Hmm..maybe u can do a comparison between heroes ??? Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Chinpang
***. Spirit Walker
***. Spirit Walker
Chinpang

PostSubject: Re: Vote for the best stunners among stunners, WHY   Vote for the best stunners among stunners, WHY Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 4:35 pm

hmm.. comparison?

like mirana and lina?

mirana's stun is good stun but its for 1 hero whereas lina's stun is AOE:D
Back to top Go down
Exgearz
₯₯₯. Assasin
₯₯₯. Assasin
Exgearz

PostSubject: Re: Vote for the best stunners among stunners, WHY   Vote for the best stunners among stunners, WHY Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 10:36 pm

Pangyz wrote:
hmm.. comparison?

like mirana and lina?

mirana's stun is good stun but its for 1 hero whereas lina's stun is AOE:D

Hmm...yea ineresting... that will make a good combo, but its better to have lina with SnK. tongue
THANKS FOR SUPPORTING
Back to top Go down
benkhor1
ll. Grunt
ll. Grunt

PostSubject: Re: Vote for the best stunners among stunners, WHY   Vote for the best stunners among stunners, WHY Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 9:12 pm

tide hunter is my choice as it has a big aoe n has a slow skill but more important it needs to farm big items eg heart best used as tanker yupss tts all from me

PEACE OUT !!!
Back to top Go down
Exgearz
₯₯₯. Assasin
₯₯₯. Assasin
Exgearz

PostSubject: Re: Vote for the best stunners among stunners, WHY   Vote for the best stunners among stunners, WHY Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 1:14 am

benkhor1 wrote:
tide hunter is my choice as it has a big aoe n has a slow skill but more important it needs to farm big items eg heart best used as tanker yupss tts all from me

PEACE OUT !!!

lol interesting point, i tihnk the weaknesses for him is the melee range and that his size, as well as his dps.
Thanks for suggesting. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
NooBYQ
ll. Grunt
ll. Grunt

PostSubject: Re: Vote for the best stunners among stunners, WHY   Vote for the best stunners among stunners, WHY Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 1:43 pm

obviously es is the best choice. with 1 dagger can assist or even own the whole game. he consider early mid and late hero, this hero is flexible and and supportive enough to last for the whole game.

Mirana is a long-time stunner but her stun need luck+skill which will easily affect the performance of the whole game.

Tide hunter is an big AOE stunner but with only 1 stun can't do much for the team.

sand king, his burrow sometimes will miss, other than that, he need burrow towards opponents and it is impossible to stun over the whole opponents' heroes. his ulti is pain but with disable skill like voodoo and cyclone can easily get rid of him. Dagger can be used to counter this, but timing need to be damn accurate.

Es not only got 3 stuns to spam but also can block the opponents way. After getting 1 dagger he can permanently stun opponents atleast for 6 secs, it is enough for ur teammates to get down all the heroes. his fissure's cool down also not very long.

so in conclusion, es is the best and the most gay stunners in dota of my opinion.
Back to top Go down
Exgearz
₯₯₯. Assasin
₯₯₯. Assasin
Exgearz

PostSubject: Re: Vote for the best stunners among stunners, WHY   Vote for the best stunners among stunners, WHY Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 11:11 pm

NooBYQ wrote:
obviously es is the best choice. with 1 dagger can assist or even own the whole game. he consider early mid and late hero, this hero is flexible and and supportive enough to last for the whole game.

Mirana is a long-time stunner but her stun need luck+skill which will easily affect the performance of the whole game.

Tide hunter is an big AOE stunner but with only 1 stun can't do much for the team.

sand king, his burrow sometimes will miss, other than that, he need burrow towards opponents and it is impossible to stun over the whole opponents' heroes. his ulti is pain but with disable skill like voodoo and cyclone can easily get rid of him. Dagger can be used to counter this, but timing need to be damn accurate.

Es not only got 3 stuns to spam but also can block the opponents way. After getting 1 dagger he can permanently stun opponents atleast for 6 secs, it is enough for ur teammates to get down all the heroes. his fissure's cool down also not very long.

so in conclusion, es is the best and the most gay stunners in dota of my opinion.

Hmm..i agree with you, but SnK's stun can be use as a escape skill as it is a blink like skill, this is an extra advantage for SnK. Es's stun needs to be perfected thru training bekuz it may turn the resuls over, by blocking the pathway of ur enemy or allies.
THANKS for suggesting . Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vote for the best stunners among stunners, WHY   Vote for the best stunners among stunners, WHY Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vote for the best stunners among stunners, WHY
Page 1 of 1