[-21-]™
Rmb to check [-21-]™Forum updates and information**

Lastly, enjoy ur visit~~
[-21-]™
Rmb to check [-21-]™Forum updates and information**

Lastly, enjoy ur visit~~
[-21-]™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[-21-]™

All about [-21-]™ and members.=)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ur favourite sportS?? Why ?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Exgearz
₯₯₯. Assasin
₯₯₯. Assasin
Exgearz

Ur favourite sportS?? Why ? Empty
PostSubject: Ur favourite sportS?? Why ?   Ur favourite sportS?? Why ? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 12:08 am

Talk about Sports you like here !! and create topics for them. I personally prefer ...wat else.. but badminton Cool . I think that this game is very tactical as you need to wear off ur opponents defend by moves which are precise. A lot of effort will be taken into training process and stamina training ( as well as many sports ) as we need to perfect ur moves and make sure the shutter croses the net to the spot you want to hit .

Hmm, just to share anyway , LOL. please support by posting ur FEW favourite sports too.
Back to top Go down
ZzCyclozZ
*. Wind Rider
*. Wind Rider
ZzCyclozZ

PostSubject: Re: Ur favourite sportS?? Why ?   Ur favourite sportS?? Why ? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 6:00 pm

my fav sport is... umm... Basketball...

That sport needs SKILL yea i mean SKILL cos if u dn even no hw 2 handle the ball properly it might b a foul...

u might be running the whole court for the whole game so u might need spd n stamina oso...
Back to top Go down
Exgearz
₯₯₯. Assasin
₯₯₯. Assasin
Exgearz

PostSubject: Re: Ur favourite sportS?? Why ?   Ur favourite sportS?? Why ? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 6:45 pm

ZzCyclozZ wrote:
my fav sport is... umm... Basketball...

That sport needs SKILL yea i mean SKILL cos if u dn even no hw 2 handle the ball properly it might b a foul...

u might be running the whole court for the whole game so u might need spd n stamina oso...

i see.. so the most important thing to you in basktball is the handling of the ball? sounds tiring. Shocked
Back to top Go down
Chinpang
***. Spirit Walker
***. Spirit Walker
Chinpang

PostSubject: Re: Ur favourite sportS?? Why ?   Ur favourite sportS?? Why ? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 8:55 pm

my favourite sport is SOCCER!

ALL HAIL SOCCER COZ ITS FUN!
Back to top Go down
http://-21-clan.forumotion.net
Exgearz
₯₯₯. Assasin
₯₯₯. Assasin
Exgearz

PostSubject: Re: Ur favourite sportS?? Why ?   Ur favourite sportS?? Why ? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 12:28 am

Pangyz wrote:
my favourite sport is SOCCER!

ALL HAIL SOCCER COZ ITS FUN!

Shocked please explain more abt it .
Back to top Go down
ZzCyclozZ
*. Wind Rider
*. Wind Rider
ZzCyclozZ

PostSubject: Re: Ur favourite sportS?? Why ?   Ur favourite sportS?? Why ? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 7:56 pm

basketball n soccer hav sumthing in common... handling skill and dribbling skill... the difference is that basketball dribble by hand and soccer dribble by leg...

basketball also needs shooting skill(i mean ball throwing techniques not *real* shooting lolz) whereas in soccer you have to pack wif a real fast and hard kick to score...
Back to top Go down
Exgearz
₯₯₯. Assasin
₯₯₯. Assasin
Exgearz

PostSubject: Re: Ur favourite sportS?? Why ?   Ur favourite sportS?? Why ? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 10:44 pm

ZzCyclozZ wrote:
basketball n soccer hav sumthing in common... handling skill and dribbling skill... the difference is that basketball dribble by hand and soccer dribble by leg...

basketball also needs shooting skill(i mean ball throwing techniques not *real* shooting lolz) whereas in soccer you have to pack wif a real fast and hard kick to score...

Hmm from wat i observe they do have similarities, and i tink its also quiete energy cousuming, and dangeroues. but i still think its an okay only sport haha, kuz i have no skill in it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ur favourite sportS?? Why ?   Ur favourite sportS?? Why ? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ur favourite sportS?? Why ?
Page 1 of 1