[-21-]™
Rmb to check [-21-]™Forum updates and information**

Lastly, enjoy ur visit~~
[-21-]™
Rmb to check [-21-]™Forum updates and information**

Lastly, enjoy ur visit~~
[-21-]™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[-21-]™

All about [-21-]™ and members.=)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

About X.Hero siege( warcraft map)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Exgearz
₯₯₯. Assasin
₯₯₯. Assasin
Exgearz

About X.Hero siege( warcraft map) Empty
PostSubject: About X.Hero siege( warcraft map)   About X.Hero siege( warcraft map) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 12:10 am

Any1 who played this map before , is there any tactics to win the game faster? for me , i have a little tactic, that is to win ur OWN ILLUSION during early game, at the btm right portal by using Furlbog warriors. hmm, other than that, tomes could be important. Any expirienced player wanna sare their exp ??

Thanks for ur suggestions.
Back to top Go down
benkhor1
ll. Grunt
ll. Grunt

PostSubject: Re: About X.Hero siege( warcraft map)   About X.Hero siege( warcraft map) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 12:23 am

ERM BENS CHOICE _____ i prefer using late gm heros try asking ur teamates to use early gm heros .... to cover up in early gm
LATE GM...
eh the monsters are tougher more hp hard to kill so i prefer using late gm heros RMB BUY TOMES !!!
Back to top Go down
LIYoongZ
lllll. Shaman
lllll. Shaman
LIYoongZ

PostSubject: Re: About X.Hero siege( warcraft map)   About X.Hero siege( warcraft map) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 12:43 am

i prefer using the "shadow shaman" inside this game he can take ALL the waves by putting his bombs after every CD tongue his quite gay too
Back to top Go down
Exgearz
₯₯₯. Assasin
₯₯₯. Assasin
Exgearz

PostSubject: Re: About X.Hero siege( warcraft map)   About X.Hero siege( warcraft map) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 6:50 am

benkhor1 wrote:
ERM BENS CHOICE _____ i prefer using late gm heros try asking ur teamates to use early gm heros .... to cover up in early gm
LATE GM...
eh the monsters are tougher more hp hard to kill so i prefer using late gm heros RMB BUY TOMES !!!

Hmm..late game heroes like ?? hmm too much ear heroes wont help much ltr on doh.... thanks for sharing. cyclops
Back to top Go down
Exgearz
₯₯₯. Assasin
₯₯₯. Assasin
Exgearz

PostSubject: Re: About X.Hero siege( warcraft map)   About X.Hero siege( warcraft map) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 6:51 am

benkhor1 wrote:
LATE GM...

yeap...he is also very weak so potons are crucial to him, u forgot to mention. anw thanks for suggesting . Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ZzCyclozZ
*. Wind Rider
*. Wind Rider
ZzCyclozZ

PostSubject: Re: About X.Hero siege( warcraft map)   About X.Hero siege( warcraft map) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 6:07 pm

i always prefer 2 use Demon Hunter or Dryad... both of them are good farmer and r both tough...

the tactic i always do is buy 1 mana potion and farm at the lane (i usually farm 2 lanes) until i have the furbolg i will clear the wave then start the hero image... if u play on extreme mode be extra careful of the shadow stalker... they will suddenly appear and attack u at a certain time in extreme mode (and the random chaos bolt(1k dmg) hurts too) so i prevent it buy farming till i got 75k and buy the ring (+12500 life n 100 armour)... late game these basic items do pretty much nothing good... so i recommend u 2 buy tomes till ur strong enough (2k+ melee dmg) 2 kill the beast n infernal for legendary items...

more 2 come bt 2 much 2 list... good luck guyz...

Cheerz lol!
Back to top Go down
Exgearz
₯₯₯. Assasin
₯₯₯. Assasin
Exgearz

PostSubject: Re: About X.Hero siege( warcraft map)   About X.Hero siege( warcraft map) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 6:44 pm

ZzCyclozZ wrote:
i always prefer 2 use Demon Hunter or Dryad... both of them are good farmer and r both tough...

the tactic i always do is buy 1 mana potion and farm at the lane (i usually farm 2 lanes) until i have the furbolg i will clear the wave then start the hero image... if u play on extreme mode be extra careful of the shadow stalker... they will suddenly appear and attack u at a certain time in extreme mode (and the random chaos bolt(1k dmg) hurts too) so i prevent it buy farming till i got 75k and buy the ring (+12500 life n 100 armour)... late game these basic items do pretty much nothing good... so i recommend u 2 buy tomes till ur strong enough (2k+ melee dmg) 2 kill the beast n infernal for legendary items...

more 2 come bt 2 much 2 list... good luck guyz...

Cheerz lol!

Hmm... thank you so much cyclo...nice info,helps a lot sia. hope u post more soon Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Chinpang
***. Spirit Walker
***. Spirit Walker
Chinpang

PostSubject: Re: About X.Hero siege( warcraft map)   About X.Hero siege( warcraft map) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 8:45 pm

Is is possible to win the thing solo?
Back to top Go down
http://-21-clan.forumotion.net
Exgearz
₯₯₯. Assasin
₯₯₯. Assasin
Exgearz

PostSubject: Re: About X.Hero siege( warcraft map)   About X.Hero siege( warcraft map) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 12:23 am

Pangyz wrote:
peter pls stay on the topic pls...

this post will be deleted..

DUDE U JUST MISUNDERSTOOD HIM, NEXT TIE PLEASE USE THE QUOTE FUNCTION.

PETER IS STILL IN TOPIC.

POST DELETED.
Back to top Go down
Exgearz
₯₯₯. Assasin
₯₯₯. Assasin
Exgearz

PostSubject: Re: About X.Hero siege( warcraft map)   About X.Hero siege( warcraft map) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 12:24 am

Pangyz wrote:
Is is possible to win the thing solo?

Yeap, get some furlbogs to help you early game and invest in tomes asap, like peter said. Jia you. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: About X.Hero siege( warcraft map)   About X.Hero siege( warcraft map) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

About X.Hero siege( warcraft map)
Page 1 of 1