[-21-]™
Rmb to check [-21-]™Forum updates and information**

Lastly, enjoy ur visit~~
[-21-]™
Rmb to check [-21-]™Forum updates and information**

Lastly, enjoy ur visit~~
[-21-]™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[-21-]™

All about [-21-]™ and members.=)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

About the hero Luna Moonfang

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Chinpang
***. Spirit Walker
***. Spirit Walker
Chinpang

About the hero Luna Moonfang Empty
PostSubject: About the hero Luna Moonfang   About the hero Luna Moonfang Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 8:03 pm

In my suggestion, early game you should get a boots and solo lane, preferably mid Twisted Evil so that at lvl 6, u might get BoT and eclipse is more easier to 'kena'... then later on get a helm of dominator and you can start farming nc if you want... but dont do that in team game ^^

Mid game i think he should get out satanic if possible as it is quite easy to farm with luna..

Late game... try to get out some butterflies and start OWNING!!
Back to top Go down
http://-21-clan.forumotion.net
Exgearz
₯₯₯. Assasin
₯₯₯. Assasin
Exgearz

PostSubject: Re: About the hero Luna Moonfang   About the hero Luna Moonfang Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 11:25 pm

Pangyz wrote:
In my suggestion, early game you should get a boots and solo lane, preferably mid Twisted Evil so that at lvl 6, u might get BoT and eclipse is more easier to 'kena'... then later on get a helm of dominator and you can start farming nc if you want... but dont do that in team game ^^

Mid game i think he should get out satanic if possible as it is quite easy to farm with luna..

Late game... try to get out some butterflies and start OWNING!!

Hmm.. 1st of all, are you trying to express the item build of this hero or skill build ?

Anw, i think that getting a boots in early game is not really practical, she should get a chick and a few iron wood branches/ RoR for farming. later on finish a BoT like you said, u can eclipse slightly easily, but the main point is to farm faster, and to perform more rescues.

Helm of dominator should not come 1st, as luna is a very weak hero. a few stunners or nukes will finish of luna , without her even start to "steal" ur life, and the damage during early game is very low, even with his 3rd skill. To nc you do not really nid helm of dominator as the glaive is a very gd aid to you already. Butterflies should come 1st, den satanic and buriza.

Thanks for suggesting. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
LIYoongZ
lllll. Shaman
lllll. Shaman
LIYoongZ

PostSubject: Re: About the hero Luna Moonfang   About the hero Luna Moonfang Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 11:53 pm

i think u can replace the BoT with a power treads coz u can buy teleport scrolls which is much cheaper than BoT n can b used in early game too pirat
Back to top Go down
Exgearz
₯₯₯. Assasin
₯₯₯. Assasin
Exgearz

PostSubject: Re: About the hero Luna Moonfang   About the hero Luna Moonfang Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 12:25 am

LIYoongZ wrote:
i think u can replace the BoT with a power treads coz u can buy teleport scrolls which is much cheaper than BoT n can b used in early game too pirat

I agree with you, but to a certain extent, because teleport scrolls are meant to be use inearly games, but not during late games with lesser towers. Very Happy Thanks for suggesting. cheers
Back to top Go down
LIYoongZ
lllll. Shaman
lllll. Shaman
LIYoongZ

PostSubject: Re: About the hero Luna Moonfang   About the hero Luna Moonfang Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 10:50 am

how bout getting a helm of dominator after the BoT n go for butterfly den get a satanic after buterfly Wink
Back to top Go down
Exgearz
₯₯₯. Assasin
₯₯₯. Assasin
Exgearz

PostSubject: Re: About the hero Luna Moonfang   About the hero Luna Moonfang Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 5:29 pm

LIYoongZ wrote:
how bout getting a helm of dominator after the BoT n go for butterfly den get a satanic after buterfly Wink

Yeap, thats was wat im talking about, but in order to do that, perfect farming during early levels must be aquired, and some extra cash in killings some fast eclipse . Good Luck. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ZzCyclozZ
*. Wind Rider
*. Wind Rider
ZzCyclozZ

PostSubject: Luna   About the hero Luna Moonfang Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 10:24 am

How about Lothar? It is a famous ganking + escaping item. You can make enemy hero 'eat' Eclipse in a forest when they are happily farming.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: About the hero Luna Moonfang   About the hero Luna Moonfang Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

About the hero Luna Moonfang
Page 1 of 1