[-21-]™
Rmb to check [-21-]™Forum updates and information**

Lastly, enjoy ur visit~~
[-21-]™
Rmb to check [-21-]™Forum updates and information**

Lastly, enjoy ur visit~~
[-21-]™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[-21-]™

All about [-21-]™ and members.=)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

For Bat Rider

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ZzCyclozZ
*. Wind Rider
*. Wind Rider
ZzCyclozZ

For Bat Rider Empty
PostSubject: For Bat Rider   For Bat Rider Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 10:11 pm

Yet another imba hero born... But im not familiar with him yet...

As you may know... his damage at lvl 1 rival with Chaos Knight... buy some regular intel items(hex, orchid) and u will own in no time... currently the Sticky Napalm proves abit useless as the cooldown is 3 sec and only 9% slow per spell(Bristleback is 2.5 i think and 20% for 12% next spells), Flamebreak is very powerful and cast just like Mirana Arrow(300 area dmg +stun on primary enemy + pushback on the rest) it should be maxed out 1st. Then this hero have Firefly which is imba escape + dmg(80dmg/s + fly). The ulti is a gank skill as it pulls the hero for 4.5 secs. u should combine with firefly + flamebreak(sticky napalm if u want) for maximum dmg.

Late game items:
-Phase Boots
-Hex
-Shiva
-Orchid
-Dagon?(considering the enemy eat all the spell, he would hardly survive this)
-orb effect weapon?(his dmg + orchid atk speed would help alot...Skadi?)
Back to top Go down
Exgearz
₯₯₯. Assasin
₯₯₯. Assasin
Exgearz

For Bat Rider Empty
PostSubject: Re: For Bat Rider   For Bat Rider Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 11:07 pm

ZzCyclozZ wrote:
Yet another imba hero born... But im not familiar with him yet...

As you may know... his damage at lvl 1 rival with Chaos Knight... buy some regular intel items(hex, orchid) and u will own in no time... currently the Sticky Napalm proves abit useless as the cooldown is 3 sec and only 9% slow per spell(Bristleback is 2.5 i think and 20% for 12% next spells), Flamebreak is very powerful and cast just like Mirana Arrow(300 area dmg +stun on primary enemy + pushback on the rest) it should be maxed out 1st. Then this hero have Firefly which is imba escape + dmg(80dmg/s + fly). The ulti is a gank skill as it pulls the hero for 4.5 secs. u should combine with firefly + flamebreak(sticky napalm if u want) for maximum dmg.

Late game items:
-Phase Boots
-Hex
-Shiva
-Orchid
-Dagon?(considering the enemy eat all the spell, he would hardly survive this)
-orb effect weapon?(his dmg + orchid atk speed would help alot...Skadi?)

Regarding the overall description is true, however, i strongly discourage the item "Phase boots" because he alr have Firefly, which is of almost similar effect of phase boots. I suggest a BoT for a better farming or Threads for a higher attack speed instead. Thanks for posting. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ZzCyclozZ
*. Wind Rider
*. Wind Rider
ZzCyclozZ

For Bat Rider Empty
PostSubject: Bat Rider   For Bat Rider Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 10:12 am

erm after a few matches using bat rider i found an Overpowered (OP for short) play style. this hero can solo and control lane with ease with Sticky Napalm. At lvl 1 if the hero constantly spam at the enemy hero with this spell, he will be slowed by 30% and 100 bonus dmg to all his attacks and spells which need only 150 mana for an int hero. i 3 hitted a sniper with 7 or 8 stacks or so. Furthermore, this spell have quite a long range so you don't have to worry about being *harassed*.

Hope this help. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

For Bat Rider Empty
PostSubject: Re: For Bat Rider   For Bat Rider Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

For Bat Rider
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
[-21-]™ :: Clan [-21-]™ :: DotA.allstars :: DotA [Specific Hero Discussion]-
Jump to: