[-21-]™
Rmb to check [-21-]™Forum updates and information**

Lastly, enjoy ur visit~~
[-21-]™
Rmb to check [-21-]™Forum updates and information**

Lastly, enjoy ur visit~~
[-21-]™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[-21-]™

All about [-21-]™ and members.=)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The art of saving, in terms of MONEY.VOTING ALLOWED.

Go down 
4 posters

How will you do ?
Save money and buy it later =)
The art of saving, in terms of MONEY.VOTING ALLOWED. I_vote_lcap80%The art of saving, in terms of MONEY.VOTING ALLOWED. I_vote_rcap
 80% [ 4 ]
Borrow money from my friend and buy, cannot wait ah!!
The art of saving, in terms of MONEY.VOTING ALLOWED. I_vote_lcap20%The art of saving, in terms of MONEY.VOTING ALLOWED. I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 5

AuthorMessage
Exgearz
₯₯₯. Assasin
₯₯₯. Assasin
Exgearz

The art of saving, in terms of MONEY.VOTING ALLOWED. Empty
PostSubject: The art of saving, in terms of MONEY.VOTING ALLOWED.   The art of saving, in terms of MONEY.VOTING ALLOWED. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 12:29 am

Guys, if you like something very very much, will you save ur money and buy it, or to lend money from others and buy it ? Can we discuss about the advantags and disadvantages of it?

I personally feel that to save it is better, because as u sae ur money, the price of the item may drop, and as well new things will come out and ur interest may shift, leading to to drop the tots of buying that bag.

How about you ?? Question Question santa
Back to top Go down
LIYoongZ
lllll. Shaman
lllll. Shaman
LIYoongZ

PostSubject: Re: The art of saving, in terms of MONEY.VOTING ALLOWED.   The art of saving, in terms of MONEY.VOTING ALLOWED. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 10:44 am

Exgearz wrote:
Guys, if you like something very very much, will you save ur money and buy it, or to lend money from others and buy it ? Can we discuss about the advantags and disadvantages of it?

I personally feel that to save it is better, because as u sae ur money, the price of the item may drop, and as well new things will come out and ur interest may shift, leading to to drop the tots of buying that bag.

How about you ?? Question Question santa
i think saving is btr than lending but i kinda not agree completely wit ur price dropping thingy coz the bag's price would rise up too coz nowadays i hardly see any thing's price drop but rise alot confused
Back to top Go down
Exgearz
₯₯₯. Assasin
₯₯₯. Assasin
Exgearz

PostSubject: Re: The art of saving, in terms of MONEY.VOTING ALLOWED.   The art of saving, in terms of MONEY.VOTING ALLOWED. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 5:32 pm

LIYoongZ wrote:
i think saving is btr than lending but i kinda not agree completely wit ur price dropping thingy coz the bag's price would rise up too coz nowadays i hardly see any thing's price drop but rise alot confused

Hmm.. u are quite wrong with this as Bag's design comes out very instant and spontaneuosly nowadays, so the "older version" of ur "wants" bag will soon drop its price, in order to sell the"new version" bag.
Back to top Go down
ZzCyclozZ
*. Wind Rider
*. Wind Rider
ZzCyclozZ

PostSubject: save money...   The art of saving, in terms of MONEY.VOTING ALLOWED. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 9:07 pm

i agree wif the price drop thingy... the stuffs i usually buy r phones n phone enhancements... last time i n shern use the same phone (sony W810i) lol dn sue me 4 reveal personal info... then i c the phone price drop dam lots so my parents decide 2 buy me a new phone...

umm and ya saving is neccessary as you might pass by a store that have things you might jst dream to have... for me i dn save money wan anything jst ask my parents buy 4 me... sounds so dependent bt i have my own saving la lolz bt running out of money recently...
Back to top Go down
Exgearz
₯₯₯. Assasin
₯₯₯. Assasin
Exgearz

PostSubject: Re: The art of saving, in terms of MONEY.VOTING ALLOWED.   The art of saving, in terms of MONEY.VOTING ALLOWED. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 10:17 pm

ZzCyclozZ wrote:
i agree wif the price drop thingy... the stuffs i usually buy r phones n phone enhancements... last time i n shern use the same phone (sony W810i) lol dn sue me 4 reveal personal info... then i c the phone price drop dam lots so my parents decide 2 buy me a new phone...

umm and ya saving is neccessary as you might pass by a store that have things you might jst dream to have... for me i dn save money wan anything jst ask my parents buy 4 me... sounds so dependent bt i have my own saving la lolz bt running out of money recently...

Hmm.. u can like that kuz ur come from rich family ma! want wat get wat * jealous* Haha,, savings is important la, smore now Sg money value keep on increasing. bom
Back to top Go down
Chinpang
***. Spirit Walker
***. Spirit Walker
Chinpang

PostSubject: Re: The art of saving, in terms of MONEY.VOTING ALLOWED.   The art of saving, in terms of MONEY.VOTING ALLOWED. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 6:07 pm

saving in an important art in life... like saving love, saving family, saving knowledge, and saving friendship^^

all is important... saving money comes last coz 'qian cai nai sheng wai wu'
Back to top Go down
http://-21-clan.forumotion.net
Exgearz
₯₯₯. Assasin
₯₯₯. Assasin
Exgearz

PostSubject: Re: The art of saving, in terms of MONEY.VOTING ALLOWED.   The art of saving, in terms of MONEY.VOTING ALLOWED. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 8:35 pm

Pangyz wrote:
saving in an important art in life... like saving love, saving family, saving knowledge, and saving friendship^^

all is important... saving money comes last coz 'qian cai nai sheng wai wu'

VERY NICE REPLY!!! +1
i totally agree with you !! thanks for the chinese quote, i also think that when u save, u will learn more to treasure, and more cautious in spending wat uve saved, which give rise to limt.
THanks for REPLYING!! sunny
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The art of saving, in terms of MONEY.VOTING ALLOWED.   The art of saving, in terms of MONEY.VOTING ALLOWED. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The art of saving, in terms of MONEY.VOTING ALLOWED.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
[-21-]™ :: Clan [-21-]™ :: Talk Cock,Sing Song.=)-
Jump to: