[-21-]™
Rmb to check [-21-]™Forum updates and information**

Lastly, enjoy ur visit~~
[-21-]™
Rmb to check [-21-]™Forum updates and information**

Lastly, enjoy ur visit~~
[-21-]™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[-21-]™

All about [-21-]™ and members.=)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

About the hero "Barathrum the Spiritbreaker".

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ZzCyclozZ
*. Wind Rider
*. Wind Rider
ZzCyclozZ

About the hero "Barathrum the Spiritbreaker". Empty
PostSubject: About the hero "Barathrum the Spiritbreaker".   About the hero "Barathrum the Spiritbreaker". Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 9:00 pm

ok guyz... sb is oso 1 of my fav but i think i didn't mention it at fav hero topic... so nw here it is...

for Spiritbreaker early game in team game: buy 2 gauntlets and 1 circlet and 1 heal item (preferably tree)... theres a reason y u dn need mana item cos my build(lol my new build cos i revise my old build n feel it was nt gd enuff) doesnt need mana for sb early game at all... mid game u dn need mana restore so much so clarity is out imo... boots is not recommended in early game either as sb already has kick *** speed...
my build from 1-5:
lvl 1: haste
lvl 2: bash
lvl 3: haste lvl 2
lvl 4: bash lvl 2
lvl 5: charge

if sb can farm until lvl 6 without having to go back its a good start...
once sb is back, buy 2 bracer and a boots (dn upgrade yet) and aim for offering and start to hunt ppl by using charge from the fountain (i prefer that sb hide behind the fountain to get some mana back when the charge starts)...

you should only pump haste and bash and ulti when u reach after lvl 9... the lvl 10 skill should be spent on att bonus... charge lvl 1 is already a Balanar's "Hunter in the 'Day'" skill so you only add it when you think ur att bonus is good enough...

late game items all should be like this

MUST:
-Power Tread (Strength)
-SnY
-Heart of Tarrasque
-Vladmir's Offering

OPTIONAL: (or if u can afford it)
-Assault Cuirass
-Battle Fury
-Buriza
-2 Bashers (lol bash n greater bash...)

PPL PLZ COMMENT AND GIVE SUGGESTION THX!!! =)

Last edited by ZzCyclozZ on Tue Aug 05, 2008 10:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Exgearz
₯₯₯. Assasin
₯₯₯. Assasin
Exgearz

PostSubject: Re: About the hero "Barathrum the Spiritbreaker".   About the hero "Barathrum the Spiritbreaker". Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 9:41 pm

ZzCyclozZ wrote:
ok guyz... sb is oso 1 of my fav but i think i didn't mention it at fav hero topic... so nw here it is...

for Spiritbreaker early game in team game: buy 2 gauntlets and 1 circlet and 1 heal item (preferably tree)... theres a reason y u dn need mana item cos my build(lol my new build cos i revise my old build n feel it was nt gd enuff) doesnt need mana for sb early game at all... mid game u dn need mana restore so much so clarity is out imo... boots is not recommended in team game either as sb already has kick *** speed...
my build from 1-5:
lvl 1: haste
lvl 2: bash
lvl 3: haste lvl 2
lvl 4: bash lvl 2
lvl 5: charge

if sb can farm until lvl 6 without having to go back its a good start...
once sb is back, buy 2 bracer and a boots (dn upgrade yet) and aim for offering and start to hunt ppl by using charge from the fountain (i prefer that sb hide behind the fountain to get some mana back when the charge starts)...

you should only pump haste and bash and ulti when u reach after lvl 9... the lvl 10 skill should be spent on att bonus... charge lvl 1 is already a Balanar's "Hunter in the 'Day'" skill so you only add it when you think ur att bonus is good enough...

late game items all should be like this

MUST:
-Power Tread (Strength)
-SnY
-Heart of Tarrasque
-Vladmir's Offering

OPTIONAL: (or if u can afford it)
-Assault Cuirass
-Battle Fury
-Buriza
-2 Bashers (lol bash n greater bash...)

PPL PLZ COMMENT AND GIVE SUGGESTION THX!!! =)

Hmm..i agree with certain parts of ur description, but 1 thing i wanna object is that, u said BOOTs is not impt early game. u are wrong here, sb needs boots, in order to boost his empowering haste dmg. With a BoT, sb can enjoy a radiance dmg(65) from his empowering haste, it makes you takes the kill very easily as well as let u gain attack speed if u have power thread. i think tangos and RoR will be sufficient in early games. Bashers are not needed sb as if ur dps is high, the rate of enemies getting stun are also higher! so i prefer damage item on him rather than wasting 2 slots for bashers. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ZzCyclozZ
*. Wind Rider
*. Wind Rider
ZzCyclozZ

PostSubject: Re: About the hero "Barathrum the Spiritbreaker".   About the hero "Barathrum the Spiritbreaker". Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 10:09 pm

ummm... the reason buying boots is nt recommended when early game is because sb from lvl 1-5 can do no ganking as without ulti it's hard...

when sb is lvl 6 boots is a must because it's when sb start hunting...
Back to top Go down
Exgearz
₯₯₯. Assasin
₯₯₯. Assasin
Exgearz

PostSubject: Re: About the hero "Barathrum the Spiritbreaker".   About the hero "Barathrum the Spiritbreaker". Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 10:15 pm

ZzCyclozZ wrote:
ummm... the reason buying boots is nt recommended when early game is because sb from lvl 1-5 can do no ganking as without ulti it's hard...

when sb is lvl 6 boots is a must because it's when sb start hunting...

Hmm.. his ulti is an extra stun, during early levels 1-5, u will have over advantage when sparring with ur enemies or exchanging blows, if ur lucky, u get a bash, and when u try o finish ur enemy without ur ulti, the boots is there for you =)
This is just my suggestion. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
LIYoongZ
lllll. Shaman
lllll. Shaman
LIYoongZ

PostSubject: Re: About the hero "Barathrum the Spiritbreaker".   About the hero "Barathrum the Spiritbreaker". Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 12:41 am

i suggest u could replace your power treads to boots of travel bcoz his spd would chg into dmg
Back to top Go down
Exgearz
₯₯₯. Assasin
₯₯₯. Assasin
Exgearz

PostSubject: Re: About the hero "Barathrum the Spiritbreaker".   About the hero "Barathrum the Spiritbreaker". Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 10:26 pm

LIYoongZ wrote:
i suggest u could replace your power treads to boots of travel bcoz his spd would chg into dmg

Hmm.. that will really depend on enemies u are dealing with, for example, if ur deaing with int heroes with low hp, BoT is more practical as high dmg can easiy kill it, but if u are dealing with str heroes with low armour,u nid atkspd for higher DPS, therefore p,thread is more practical.
Thanks for suggesting, cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: About the hero "Barathrum the Spiritbreaker".   About the hero "Barathrum the Spiritbreaker". Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

About the hero "Barathrum the Spiritbreaker".
Page 1 of 1